If you are a journalist and interested in covering Embolden2018, please contact Dr Catherine Barrett on 0429 582 237 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for information and a complimentary registration.
There are many innovative firsts happening at Embolden2018. Over the next week we will begin to share media releases related to aspects of the event. Please contact Catherine if you would like additional information.
In the media
Thanks to all to journos who help spread the word about Embolden2018. Media passes will be available and media releases coming soon.
- SBS Italian. La comunità italiana rispetta le persone anziane? (4/10/18): here
- Wangaratta Chronicle. Mayor will don flannalette to combat ageism: here
- Star Observer: Group of LGBTI Elders to walk the runway in a Melbourne fashion parade: here
- Aged Care Guide: Older Australians Challenging Perceptions of Ageism. here
- Hello Care: Dawn Quick's remarkable dance classes (24/8/18): here
- COTA Radio Qld with Andy Neil (29/6/18): podcast here
- ABC Radio 774 Melbourne with Myf Warhurst (21/6/18): link here