Celebrate Ageing has six programs of work with, each with their own focus and website. Four of the programs focus on particular issues of ageism, and two focus on groups of marginalised people (people living with dementia and older LGBTI people). Click on the links below to go to the websites, or use the dropdown meny.
- Tea Cosy Project: art and community engagement to challenge ageism
- Embolden: an annual Embolden Festival challenging ageism and building respect for Elders
- The Museum of Love: art exploring the importance of love in the lives of people with dementia
- The OPAL Institute: addressing the sexual rights of older people
- Alice's Garage: empowering older LGBTI people & promoting healthy LGBTI ageing
- Projecting Beauty: exploring beautiful - the attitude - on the runway.