Gen K Leadership Network
Gen K is an all ages movement dedicated to building stronger communities through acts of intersectional kindness, or kindness for people who are doing it tough. The Gen K Leadership Network is MORE HERE
Organisations or services will be provided access to the following resources and support:
- Facilitators guide for workshops
- Orientation workshop for facilitators
- Online mentoring sessions (3-4 peer group sessions a year)
- Access to an online course on ageism
- Access to an online course on internalised ageism, for all organisations staff
- Access to evaluation tools to measure the impacts of their workshops.
Membership costs are tiered, subject to selection criteria, and services and groups with restricted funds are invited to apply for a Scholarship to waive funds. More information is provided on the application forms below.
- Membership application form
- Scholarship application form.